Re: [Gems-users] Processor binding for LogTM

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:53:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Shantanu Gupta <shangupt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Processor binding for LogTM
Thanks Jayaram for the response. Actually I want to be clear about this fact, could you elaborate a little more ? I want to know if binding is:

1) recommended, OR
2) absolutely required for the correct execution

Because even for the SPLASH2 benchmarks I am using, I did not add any processor thread binding.

-Shantanu