Re: [Gems-users] Do you have the plan to support the Dragon protocol inGEMS?

Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:57:15 -0500
From: "Mike Marty" <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Do you have the plan to support the Dragon protocol inGEMS?
I think implementing any update protocol is a challenge in GEMS because of memory consistency issues. The Simics functional simulation implements sequential consistency, and this might be hard with an update protocol (especially without an atomic bus)

--Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "??" <timmyguo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>