[Gems-users] Identifying outstanding transaction

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:13:37 -0400
From: "Juyoung Jung" <juyoung.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Identifying outstanding transaction
Dear list,

I read "No transactions can be issued if there is already an outstanding transaction for that block." from some documents.
However, TBETable's allocate( ) method performs allocation without checking outstanding transactions except for bold assert statement.
I guess there may exist routine for this address comparison elsewhere. I will appreciate any response from you.

template<class ENTRY>
extern inline
void TBETable<ENTRY>::allocate(const Address& address)
{
  assert(isPresent(address) == false);
  assert(m_map.size() < m_numberOfTBEs);
  g_system_ptr->getProfiler()->L2tbeUsageSample(m_map.size());
  m_map.add(address, ENTRY());
}

Thank you.

- Young