Re: [Gems-users] failed assertion

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:40:53 -0600
From: Kevin Moore <kmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] failed assertion
Dave,
Look at the comment above the assertion in SimicsProcessor.C. Your protocol is calling 'hitCallback' with an address that the SimicsProcessor is not waiting on. Are you calling makeRequest in the Sequencer without adding an entry to m_active_requests in SimicsProcessor? If not, it would help if you describe what it is that you are doing. Thanks,

Kevin