[Gems-users] A problem when dumping

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:02:26 +0800
From: "Li Shengmei" <lism03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] A problem when dumping
Hi, all

I am using GEMS to simulating MOSI_SMP_bcast.
When I type the command "ruby0.dump-stats", errors appear as follows.

***  Simics getting shaky, swithing to 'safe' mode.
***  Simics (main thread) recieved a segmentation fault. Will try to recuperate.
<Simics is running in 'safe' mode>

I used simics2.0.25 and gems1.1. And the programme running in the simulator is a simple "hello, world" C program.
I tried the MOESI_CMP_directory, but the errors still appear.Can you give me some hints? I am confused because I remember sometimes the error doesn't appear. But these days I can't solve this problem.

Thanks for your patient and help.
Best wishes

Jessica
2007-03-21