Re: [Gems-users] request queue

Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] request queue
Hi Hongxia,

Thanks for your reply! I defined a function in
RubySlicc_ComponentMapping. The function takes L1
machineID as argument and returns the local directory
machineID. After I enqueue the message to
requestNetwork_out, the directory controller does not
receive it in its requestQueue_in. Is there anything
I'm missing?

Thanks.

D.