Re: [Gems-users] request queue

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Dave Z." <zhu_dave@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] request queue
Hi Hongxia,

Everything works when I use triggerQueue instead of
requestQueue, so I don't think there is any problem
with the mapping function. Perhaps there is a message
in requestQueue that takes a while to be serviced and
I don't see my messages being delivered.

Thanks,

Dave

--- hongxia sun <sunhx.seraph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Then, it might depend on your own "map" function.
> Did you implement your
> "map" function into

GEMS/ruby/slicc_interface/RubySlicc_ComponentMapping.h