[Gems-users] checkpoints problem

Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:42:57 +0800
From: "王佐" <qiushui@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] checkpoints problem
gems-users,您好!

	  I am a new to GEMS. I have a questions about GEMS: How can I create a checkpoints?

	  I have install a solaris on the  platinum.disk. When i use the workload-check-create.sh to create the checkpoints. It tell me can not find the workload. Because I do not have a remote machine to compile the workload, I want to start the solaris first, then compile and excute the workload in the simulated solaris system, then i can use write-conf to create the checkpionts. Am I right? or is there other methods to create checkpoints?

        致
礼!

        王佐
        qiushui@xxxxxxxxxx