[Gems-users] Supervisor misses

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:34:17 +1200
From: "Cong Wang" <jameswang99@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Supervisor misses
Hi All:
   I was running GEMS with a modified transactional memory protocol
and I got many supervisor misses that I have no idea where those might
have come from. One thing that I notice is I have many warnings like
the following:

Warning: in fn void RegisterState::enableInterrupts(int) in
log_tm/RegisterStateWindowed.C:336: "WARNING: in enable interrupts" is
WARNING: in enable interrupts
Warning: in fn void RegisterState::enableInterrupts(int) in
log_tm/RegisterStateWindowed.C:336: "WARNING: in enable interrupts" is
WARNING: in enable interrupts
Warning: in fn void RegisterState::enableInterrupts(int) in
log_tm/RegisterStateWindowed.C:337: pil is 0
Warning: in fn void RegisterState::enableInterrupts(int) in
log_tm/RegisterStateWindowed.C:337: pil is 0

   I believe that means I have got some interrupts happening in my
transactions. But I don't know if this is related to the huge number
of supervisor misses. Any idea?
   Thanks for any reply in advance.