Re: [Gems-users] Link Between External Nodes

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:50:39 -0500
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Link Between External Nodes
The current file-specified network allows you to specify any number of links between switches (via int_node), and then which controllers connect to switches (via ext_node). The int_node vs. ext_node has nothing to do with on- or off-chip. Off- or on-chip links just have different latency and bandwidth parameters

--Mike

Hemayet Hossain wrote:
Hi,
I want to have a direct link between two external nodes and want to specify these nodes through file specified network. I want to control the bandwidth through Throttle too. I believe, Current infra-structure does not support this sort of links. Can anyone please suggest any way to do this? I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Hemayet Hossain