Re: [Gems-users] Direct Mapped cache query

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:33:21 -0500
From: "Ashwath Narasimhan" <nashwath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Direct Mapped cache query
That is correct Polina. i am getting an assertion failure. I cannot satisfy the assertion because I want to make it a direct mapped cache.Hence the associativity has to be 1. And If I do this, it gives rise to assertion failure. Ruby doesn't seem to allow associativity = 1. So how do configure Direct Mapped cache in Ruby?