[Gems-users] Cache configuration in Simics and Ruby

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 02:49:32 +0000 (GMT)
From: divya ramakrishnan <tickly2002192@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Cache configuration in Simics and Ruby
Hi,

How is the cache configuration in Simics related to that in Ruby or does Ruby override the configuration in Simics. I have a specific configuration of cache system I require and I can configure them using the g-cache module in Simics. What does this mean to Ruby? Does it recognize these caches? If not where can I begin to make modifications.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Divya