Re: [Gems-users] assert fail in MOESI_SMP_protocol

Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 17:43:57 -0400
From: Niket <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] assert fail in MOESI_SMP_protocol
When you say "nothing," you mean that it will just pop the request queue ?

I tried that and the simulation deadlocks !

Niket

Mike Marty wrote:
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Niket Agarwal <niketa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to follow the solution that was posted and now run into a
 transition error in which the Owner receives a GETS_LAST_token message.

Actually I would just add a transition where the Owner does *nothing*
when it receives a GETS_LAST_token event.  Then the requestor will
issue a persistent request and the tokens should re-coalesce.

--Mike