Re: [Gems-users] Virtual console name

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:32:21 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Virtual console name
Dear List,
In my frazzled pre-MICRO state, I accidentally sent this to gems-users. Please disregard. :)

Regards,
Dan

Dan Gibson wrote:
Mike,
As I recall, I never did tell you my desired virtual [whatever] name:
hms-ringle

/HMS Ringle/ was a tender for /HMS Surprise/ in Patrick O'Brien's books, so I figure it kinda suits being a virtual [something-or-other].

If you don't show up for practice tomorrow, there is little chance I'll see you before I head to Idaho and then on to Mountain View -- you'll probably have fork()ed by the time I get back. Congratulations in advance (I know it is bad taste to prematurely congratulate, but I don't have much option). See you ~9 AM (10AM?) June 9, at work.

Regards,
Dan