[Gems-users] memory allocation problem using Random tester.

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:52:48 -0500
From: "Ashwath Narasimhan" <nashwath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] memory allocation problem using Random tester.
Hi,
I face a memory index problem when i try to map a physical address like 0x3456789234 (40 bits) in the trace file of the random tester. however there is no memory index problem when i map 0x34567892 (32 bits). I tried increasing the memory size from 4 GB to a larger value 2^40,  but still its of no use. I get a bad_alloc..

How can I map larger range of addresses?

regards,
Ashwath