[Gems-users] Running Bayes on LogTM-SE

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:56:13 -0400
From: sjafri@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] Running Bayes on LogTM-SE

Hi,

I am trying to run Bayes from the Stamp Benchmark Suite and I find that after
just committing a few transactions, 4 or 5 , the nack count starts increasing
rapidly and no more progress is made as far as commits are concerned.

After an over night run , there were still 5 transactions committed and 35
million+ nacks.

I tried to set RETRY_LATENCY to 10 or a 100, but i get the message that
RETRY_LATENCY AND RESTART_DELAY are not ruby parameters.

Can some one advise me on what to do ?

Thank you,

Ali