Re: [Gems-users] MOESI_SMP_directory number of directories

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:15:19 +0200
From: Stamatis Kavadias <kavadias@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] MOESI_SMP_directory number of directories
Greg thanks for the reply,

    It seems that you are right, but I have (already :-) made a few small changes
(in DirectoryMemory.C, StateMachine.C, SymbolTable.C and RubyConfig.h)
in addition to map_Address_to_DirectoryNode function in
RubySlicc_ComponentMapping.h and now, I think, I can support FILE_SPECIFIED
topologies with corresponding changes in RubyConfig.h
    Thanks anyway. I'll keep your approach in mind in the future.

Stamatis

Re: [Gems-users] MOESI_SMP_directory number of directories