[Gems-users] Could the GEMS estimate the false sharing miss automatically?

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:31:28 +0800
From: 劉建隆 <cllou1103@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Could the GEMS estimate the false sharing miss automatically?
Hi, all

I'm the beginner of using the GEMS...
I'm eager to know the false sharing miss information in multithreaded
porgrams(Ex:splash-2 benchmark).
I'm very excited to find the GEMS, because it can simulator the
multiprocsoosr particularly.

Do anyone can response to me about following questions?
1. Does the GEMS can estimate the false sharing miss automatically?
2. If question1's answer is "NO" :-(
Is it easy to estimate the false sharing miss by the GEMS?

Thanks for every one to thinks my question..... :-)

dennise