[Gems-users] Simulation is stuck and never finished.

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:31:12 +0900
From: "seonpil.kim" <seonpil.kim@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Simulation is stuck and never finished.

Hi. My name is Seonpil Kim.

I compiled SPLASH2 benchmarks using parmacs.upc.3/solarith.thread macro.

And SPLASH2 benchmarks runs in the console mode.

However, when I use gen-script, benchmark is stuck at (1) in following script and cant go to start_ruby command.

Thanks for any help.

In ocean_cp.simics

@command_lines = [

"cp /host/home/spkim/CacheExperiment/GEMS/workloads/splash2/codes/apps/ocean/ocean_cp/Ocean_Cp_Lock .\n",

"./Ocean_Cp_Lock\n"]

@mfacet.console_commands(command_lines,"#")

(1)

@microbench.start_ruby(debug=0)