Re: [Gems-users] Problem running transactional workload

Date: 20 Jul 2009 14:35:47 -0500
From: holey003@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Problem running transactional workload
Now I am running 'conswtch' transactional benchmark using command "./conswtch 3 3". But I am observing that the program goes into infinite loop once entered in the 'slaveLoop' function. Three instances of slaveLoop run simultaneously. Few questions related to it.

1. What is expected runtime for given parameters? 2. When slaveLoop function ends?
3. In ruby stats, I find following transactional statistics.

transactions_started: 0 [ 0 0 0 0 ]
transactions_ended: 0 [ 0 0 0 0 ]
instructions_per_transaction: 0 [ 0 0 0 0 ]
cycles_per_transaction: 0 [ 0 0 0 0 ]
misses_per_transaction: 0 [ 0 0 0 0 ]

Why all these are zero? Does that mean no transactional operations are happening in the benchmark?

Thanks,
Anup