[Gems-users] Processor IDs in Ruby vs. in Simics

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:20:32 +0000
From: harry y <yh_0116@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Processor IDs in Ruby vs. in Simics

Hi,

I found it a mismatch in the processor IDs in Simics and Ruby. I set up a serengeti machine with 32-core, as expected, the processor IDs range from 0-23 and 32-39, while I checked the processor IDs in Ruby, by cout the SIMICS_get_proc_no() in MakeRequest() in SimicsDriver.C, it appears the IDs range as 0-31. My question is do they have a one-to-one correspondence? How to find which ID in Ruby is matched to ID eg. 39 in Simics?

Thanks a lot!

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.