[Gems-users] method of avoid releasing commit-token immediatly after commitTransaction

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:57:59 +0800
From: "lenglihello" <lenglihello@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] method of avoid releasing commit-token immediatly after commitTransaction
hi, everyone

I have a question about commitTransaction. You know that, before a transaction can be committed, it should get a commit-token , and release it after finishing commition. Other wise simics will trigger a "Core_Exception", and GEMS do with it by "Ctrl_Exception_start". "Ctrl_Exception_start" will always running until the commit-token is released. I want to know if there is a method that I don't release the commit-token provisionally, and release it after I do something others. I am simulating on solaris10 sparc, with gems2.1 and simics3.0

Any reply is appreciated! thanks!

2009-07-28

lenglihello