Re: [Gems-users] Flit monitoring in garnet.

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:45:40 +0530
From: Basavaraj Talwar <bt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Flit monitoring in garnet.
Thanks for the reply.
I need to calculate the activity factor on the links over a
simulation. so i required to monitor this data.
Is there a any way i can obtain this data ???
BT.

--
सर्वेषां स्वस्तिर्भवतु । सर्वेषां शांतिर्भवतु ॥ सर्वेशां पूर्णं भवतु ।
सर्वेषां मंगलं भवतु ॥

May Auspiciousness, Peace, Contentment, Prosperity be unto all.
May all be happy; May all be free from afflictions; May all behold
what is good; May none suffer from sorrow.