[Gems-users] failed assertion

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:43:25 -0400
From: Sharad Bade <sharadbade@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] failed assertion
Hello all,

I am new to simics and GEMS environment. I am working on improvement of MOSI_SMP_bcast_1level protocol. I tried running my slicc file with a small trace taht i created, it works fine. But when I try to run it with ruby tester for l=10. It give me following error message:

"failed assertion 'isPresent(address) == true' at fn ENTRY& TBETable<ENTRY>::lookup(const Address&) [with ENTRY = L1Cache_TBE] in system/TBETable.h:185"

Can anyone tell me whats causing that error? I just want a general idea so that I can look into my code and fix it.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,

Sharad Bade
Graduate Student, Computer Engineering
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA.