[Gems-users] (no subject)

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:16:13 +0800 (CST)
From: shanshuchang@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] (no subject)
Hello,

I've booted solaris 10 on sarek, and then written a checkpoint
(after_boot.conf). Then, I've loaded the checkpoint and configured simics
for ruby. But I've got the "Error loading module 'ruby': Module 'ruby' not
found" error.

I issued command list-failed-modules:
simics> list-failed-modules

Current ABI version: 1406  Lowest supported: 1302

Name  Error                    | Name  Error
-------------------------------+-------------------------------
      No module name in module |       No module name in module

and I checked some directories in $GEMS/simics/home/<DESTINATION>

shuchang@shuchang-desktop:~/gems/simics/home/MOSI_SMP_bcast/modules$ ls -a
.  ..  python

shuchang@shuchang-desktop:~/gems/simics/home/MOSI_SMP_bcast/lib$ ls
opal.so  python  ruby.so

The .profile file has already list the ./modules like this:

#add lines for GEMS install--in ".profile" file:
export GEMS=$HOME/gems
export SIMICS_INSTALL=$GEMS/simics-3.0.31
export SIMICS_EXTRA_LIB=./modules
export PYTHONPATH=./modules

What could be the problem?  Please help. Thank you.