Re: [Gems-users] (no subject)

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:00:31 -0500
From: Dan Gibson <degibson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] (no subject)
If you write-configuration after loading Ruby, then you must manually edit the configuration file and remove all references to the Ruby module. We generally try not to load ruby and then write checkpoints for this reason. The exception is creation of 'warm' checkpoint with cache traces.

Regards,
Dan