[Gems-users] load module ruby error

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:20:14 +0800
From: shanshuchang <shanshuchang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] load module ruby error
Hi all:
I have got a problem when I tried to load module ruby.
Firstly I run, wrote a 2-processor checkpoint and then read  the
configuration file like this:(GEMS2.1 + simics 3.0.31)

(1)I run abisko-multi.simics and it triggered two xterm
(2)When the xterm console "#"appeared,I press ctrl+c to back to simics
and pressed command "write-configuration abisko-2p.conf"
(3)quit simics and read the checkpoint file again:
shuchang@localhost:~/gems/simics/home/MOESI_CMP_token$ ./simics -stall
-c ../../../simics-3.0.31/bin/CHECKPOINT/abisko-2p.conf

after that,I configure the simics and tried to load ruby when the error
occurred:
simics> instruction-fetch-mode instruction-fetch-trace
[a1_cpu0 info] Note that on this cpu, instruction-fetch-trace is
implemented using instruction-cache-access-trace with a suitable cache
line size.
[a2_cpu0 info] Note that on this cpu, instruction-fetch-trace is
implemented using instruction-cache-access-trace with a suitable cache
line size.
simics> istc-disable
Turning I-STC off and flushing old data
simics> dstc-disable
Turning D-STC off and flushing old data
simics> cpu-switch-time 1
The switch time will change to 1 cycles (for CPU-0) once all processors
have synchronized.
simics> load-module ruby

 /***************************************************************************\
<
 > This message is part of the normal compilation process.
<

However, when I tried to load my first_step.conf OS checkpoint and load
module ruby,no error occurred.The first_step.conf OS checkpoint was
written from abisko-common.simics by almost the same method...

sorry for such a long mail...
Can anyone help me and tell me how to create a checkpoint to build some
workloads’ multiprocessor checkpoints(such as 2-processors)?