Re: [Gems-users] Using Multiple CC Protocols

Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:36:23 -0400
From: Edward Lee <edwl202@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Using Multiple CC Protocols
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

However, DESTINATION=blah does not work for Simics 3.0.x specifically for the "movemodule" part. That's why I tried to that manually. And if I don't, when I compile the new protocol it replaces the old ruby.so in "$HOST_TYPE/lib/" . And I always run protocol P1 from its own directory as well as P2 from its own directory. So, is there any problem wih what I am doing here?

Regards,

Ed