Re: [Gems-users] Using Multiple CC Protocols

Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 22:06:58 -0400
From: Edward Lee <edwl202@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Using Multiple CC Protocols
Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, I couldn't solve the problem, I will probably do another installation for the second protocol :(

When I change the Makefile to do same "move" operations for Simics 3.0 similar to Simics 2.x, I am getting a compilation error for that part. Maybe that's the reason GEMS developers left that part of the Makefile like that. The problem is even if I do this moving *.so files manually or find a way in the Makefile, I don't think the ./modules is being looked at. My reasoning for this is, if I move not copy the ruby.so to DESTINATION folder's modules directory, Ruby is not being loaded successfully.

Regards,

Ed