Re: [Gems-users] About the number of action can be triggered in SLICC

Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:04:49 -0500
From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] About the number of action can be triggered in SLICC
I don't think that's allowed, but it's been a while since I looked at SLICC code.  You can look at the generated code to see what it will do.

...Greg

?? wrote:
Hi,all

I have a question about SLICC grammar when I tried to do some work about coherency protocols.I wonder if a cachemsg at the inport can be used to "trigger" two different actions, for example:
 if( in_msg.destination.isElement(machineID)){
trigger(Event:Agecheck,in_msg.Address);
 trigger(Event:Fwd_GETX, in_msg.Address);
                       }
Can I code like that?It's a trivial question,but I wanna make sure no mistaken will happen.
Thank you!
Regards,
         Lee