[Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:36:52 +0800
From: "shanshuchang" <shanshuchang@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?
Hi all,
I added a new table structure in L2cache.sm file. The table entry is looked up by cache tag.
I wander if I can add timestamp parameter for each entry so that I can choose the least recently used entry to evict when there is no free entry left to contain a new one.

I find that the logicaltime is used in Cachememory structure for LRU replacement schemes.
But how can I attain the logical time when I allocate a entry for the table in slicc?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
shuchang