Re: [Gems-users] About the number of action can be triggered

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:10:44 +0800
From: "ChengLiu" <st.liucheng@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] About the number of action can be triggered
Thanks for your help,  Javi.I'll try the doubleTrigger  thing later.
I'd like to seek your advice about other two problems:
1.can action be nested in another action for convenience?
2.When two events are simultaneously triggered, by a request message and a response message respectivel, two transitions may be aroused for the involved entry state( only one transition has a target state and the other has only actions but no state transition), I wonder is it allowed.

Any advices will be appreciated!

2009-11-04

ChengLiu