Re: [Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:50:29 -0600
From: Polina Dudnik <pdudnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] how to use timestamp within slicc files?
Good find, you're right, you should be able to use get time. And yes you are right that slicc doesn't let you do while and for loop. This is when you might consider doing what I suggested previously, which is defining a function in Sequencer and calling it, instead of doing it in Slicc. Makes sense?