Re: [Gems-users] GEMS: how to find out the frequency of GEMS

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:10:44 -0400
From: Edward Lee <edwl202@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] GEMS: how to find out the frequency of GEMS
A side but related question for clarification:

If Simics target is set to run for 2GHz and SIMICS_RUBY_MULTIPLIER is
set to 4. Doesn't this mean RUBY will run 0.5 GHz? I am using
latencies for system parameters but when it comes to "x" bytes/cycle
values I was referring to above calculation to come up with the
bytes/second values.

Thanks,

Ed