[Gems-users] How to know address space id (ASI) at opal ?

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:37:30 +0900
From: junghun lee <ijij41@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] How to know address space id (ASI) at opal ?
Hi everyone.
I'm JH. And I have one question, so I post it at this.

Now, I've used just ruby, and at ruby, if I want to know address space id (ASI), I could find the value through memory_transaction_t at simics/SimicsDriver.C: makeRequest functions.  ( that is, mem_trans->address_space )
That is not problem.
However, I've added opal to ruby, so I have a problem.
I did figure out other makeRequest function called at interface/OpalInterface.C. Of course, It is ovious.

In case of using only ruby, if I wan't know addess space id (ASI or process id), I cound use struct of mem_trans, but in case of using opal, I could not use struct of mem_trans, so I could get value of addess_space.
Now I wan't you know process id when accessing to memory.

What should I do ? How ?
Can you help me? anyone?

Thanks.

JH