Re: [Gems-users] Gems cache timing model

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:03:00 -0500
From: Mark Samuelson <msamuelson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Gems cache timing model
We are using MOESI_CMP_directory. And yes, we checked to make sure everything else was the same.

Philip Garcia wrote:
what protocol are you using, I know many of these parameters aren't used under some protocols, and even if they are, increasing them shouldn't reduce runtime, are you sure you're running on the same checkpoint, and that nothing else changed?

Phil