[Gems-users] misses at main memory

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:30:51 -0400
From: Miray Kas <miraykas@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] misses at main memory

Hi everyone,
I am new to gems and I have two questions about simulating memory and opal.
1-)How can I set the main memory miss latency? I see that memory response time is set to 160(158) in default configurations, assuming this is a hit.
How can I set the latency of a corresponding miss?

2-) I need to catch these memory misses (not L1, not L2 but only misses main memory; namely the page faults) at Opal and trigger some events accordingly.
Do you know if this is possible or how can it be done?

Any help would be appreciated:)
Thanks!
Miray