Re: [Gems-users] Qs on using Opal

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:38:44 -0600
From: Matt Sinclair <msinclair@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Qs on using Opal
You should still be able to run kill from a different terminal, right?
 This probably won't give you the results though, unless you put some
sort of handler in for this...

Also, why do you want shorter runs?  If you want shorter runs, you
might be able to run less steps.

Regards,
Matt Sinclair
University of Wisconsin-Madison