[Gems-users] Problem for environment setup

Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:32:49 +0000
From: Tianyi Wang <tiawang@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Problem for environment setup
Hi, guys

I'm new to GEMS and Simics, when I was following the tutorial QuickStart from GEMS group (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/gems/doc/gems-wiki/moin.cgi/QuickStart). In section "Set environment and start simics", after I type command "setenv SIMICS_EXTRA_LIB ./modules", it returned the following:

No command 'setenv' found, did you mean:
 Command 'netenv' from package 'netenv' (universe)
setenv: command not found

Did anyone know why? I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Tianyi