[Gems-users] MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory causes Segmentation fault

Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:29:13 +0800 (CST)
From: wyhsdkd <wyhsdkd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory causes Segmentation fault
Hi,all

After I finish installing gcc-3.4.6 on the target machine(serengeti,4cpus) , I
do write-configuration path_checkpoint.conf so that I dont have to boot all over again.
Yes,The checkpoint is created,however, when I exit simics and enter simics again like

./simics -stall
And try to do read-checkpoint it throws the following error:-
simics> read-configuration path_checkpoint.conf
Creating event queue...
Creating event queue done
Creating system...
  Processors:4
Segmentation fault(SIGSEGV)in main thread
The simulation state has been corrupted.Simulation cannot continue.
Please restart Simics.

I find the stack trace by:
simics>pid
31996
and then at the host command line start gdb,at the gdb command line run attach 3199! 6,then run simics to repeat the crash.Now I get the following:

[Switching to thread 1125088 (LWP 8113)]
0x05c7e5ee in TransactionSimicsProcessor (this=0xd3f710f0,sys_ptr=0x8f53198,proc_no=0) at slicc_interface/AbstractChip.h:96
96    TransactionInterfaceManager* getTransactionInterfaceManager(int index) const{return m_L1Cache_xact_ngr_vec[index];}
currrent language:auto;currently c++

And the protocol that I used is MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory,th! e network topology is FILE_SPECIFIED,the relative parameter are:
g_CACHE_DESIGN NUCA,
g_GARNET_NETWORK True,
g_DETAIL_NETWORK True.
ps:XACT_MEMORY true

However,when I used MESI_CMP_filter_directory protocol,it works,I am so puzzled.Does MESI_SCMP_bankdirectory caused the problem?