Re: [Gems-users] Is anyone able to download Simics 3.0?

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:47:09 +0000
From: Tianyi Wang <tiawang@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Is anyone able to download Simics 3.0?
Hi,

Follow the link below:
https://www.simics.net/pub/simics/3.0_fyr609/

Regards,
Tianyi

From: gems-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [gems-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Venkatanathan Varadarajan [venkatv@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:21 PM
To: gems-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Gems-users] Is anyone able to download Simics 3.0?

Hi all,

I am a beginner, learning to use GEMS. When I registered myself for
downloading simics it just gave me access to the forum. The download
page didn't have any links to download Simics. Is anyone else having
that problem? Is it something to do with Simics switching hands from
virtutech to Wind River? or am I missing something?

Sorry to post it here, I know it is Simics related question but just in
case you guys have any idea about this problem.

Thanks!

--
Venkatanathan Varadarajan,
Graduate Student,