[Gems-users] Barrier_breaking

Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 16:03:59 +0800 (CST)
From: wyhsdkd <wyhsdkd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Barrier_breaking
Hi,
I run the deque microbenchmark on logTM.The configuraion is
4 processors,g_procs_per_chip=4,g_num_L2_banks=4,
NoC:HIERACHICAL_SWITCH network,
xact_conflict_res:timestamp
xact_eager_cd:true.
when I run "./deque_TM 3 12 64",it works fine,but when executes
"End_workload_transaction
}
Barrier_breaking(&local_sense,myid,gm.num_threads);"(see in deque.c)
I find the output result,only one thread prints "
BEGIN BARRIER",another two donnot,after a short while,the serengeti machine
shows ! "segmentation fault-core dumped".

I use "gdb -c core " and "where" to look for the error,but I get the following information:
program terminated with signal 4,illegal instruction.
[new process 66811]
#0 0x0009eec0 in ??()
I donnot know what's the meaning.Could anyone help me ?Thanks in advance!