[Gems-users] Checkpoints creation failure

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:13:33 +1200
From: Andrew Hay <andrewh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Checkpoints creation failure
Hi,

I've tried to get the Workload checkpoint creation scripts to work, I'm using Gems 2.1 with Simics 2.2.19. I've created the NAKED_CHECKPOINT_DIR but when I run naked-check-create.sh I get the following error:

Using CD-ROM image file: /home/GEMS/gems-2.1/checkpoints/sol-10-GA-sparc-v1-iso.iso

Machines based on serengeti_conf.py are only provided for backward
compatibility. The new component based machines in simics/targets/
are recommended instead.

Serengeti configuration error:

Unsupported cpu type: ultrasparc-iii+

Serengeti configuration error:

Unsupported cpu type: ultrasparc-iii+

[platinum-common.simics:84] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
[sol10-cd-install-1.simics:63] the command did not complete properly; interrupting script
simics>

Line 84 in platinum-common.simics is where set_current_node and add_cpu_board functions are called, though I don't know what they are doing.

Has anyone had the same error, know what is going wrong?

Cheers,
Andrew