[Gems-users] Fw: volrend from splash2 benchmark

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:41:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Aparna Mandke <aparnam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Fw: volrend from splash2 benchmark

-
Hi,

I compiled volrend for my native linux machine. It returns following error. Does anybody know what could be wrong with it?
Since I do not have head.norm file, I compiled it by commenting out RENDER_ONLY directive so that volrend will generate head.norm file from head.den file. Can someboday share ".norm" input files with me or tell me what could be wrong?

Regards,
Aparna

[aparnam@cmpl3 volrend]$ ./VOLREND 4 ./inputs/head
Both computing normals, opacities and octree as well as rendering: starting from .den file
NOTE: Preprocessing (computing normals, opacities and octree) is done serially by only one processor
Gouraud shading from lookup tables used
        4 processes
        4x4 image block size
        doing nonadaptive rendering
        using precomputed normals and opacities in separate array
        using opacity octree
        starting angle at (90.0, -36.0, 0.0) with rotation step of 3
rotating 4 steps in the Y direction

*****Entering init_decomposition with num_nodes = 4
*****Exited init_decomposition with num_nodes = 4
    Can't load version 256 file