Re: [Gems-users] cache coherence

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:36:31 -0400
From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] cache coherence
You're not allowed to provide parameters for an action.

The "address" is implicitly bound to the address of the line that is being acted on.  (The line that caused whatever transition is invoking this action.)

There are other implicitly-declared variables:  in_msg is bound by the "peek" statement, and out_msg is bound by the "enqueue" statement.