[Gems-users] Want the tester for Garnet

Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:05:30 +0000
From: Yuan Yao <yuanyao@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Want the tester for Garnet
Hello All!
    I need to use Garnet inside Gems standalone. And that means i need a tester for it. The tester needs not to test Ruby but only Garnet.

    Reference to the post:  https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/gems-users/2008-December/msg00009.shtml, there is such a tester design by the creator of Garnet, Niket.

    So if you guys happen to have this tester file, i think the name is tester-network-only.tgz , could you please send it to me through my private email?

    Thanks!

Best Regards
Yuan Yao, Master Student of System-on-Chip (SoC), KTH.
Research Area: Network on Chip Performance Analysis.
yuanyao@xxxxxx