Re: [Condor-users] install

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 12:42:49PM -0400, Henrique Bucher wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'd like to create a custom (installshield) setup of condor in order to
> speed up deployment of clients in my domain.
> This is to avoid any user interaction but download/OK. All default options
> will be filled in, including the central server.
> Questions:
> 1. Do Condor licensing terms allow that?

Yes. Several sites already do this (they want an MSI installer, I don't
think ours is yet)

> 2. Anyone oversee any possible glitches we'll get in (certificates, etc)?

No. In fact, it's probably easier, since you can include any certificates
you want. It's been a long time since I looked at the source to our
installer, but I don't think there was anything that tricky in there...

-Erik