[Condor-users] force jobs to start

Hi all

I'm a happy owner of a dual processor machine and I'd like to force my jobs
to start automatically, independent of keyboard activity on one processor. I
know I can create new roles but is there another, easier way to do that?

Also, found strange the maximum time a job is allowed to run is set to 10
minutes as default:
MaxVacateTime = 10 * $(MINUTE)
(...)
UWCS_KILL = $(ActivityTimer) > $(MaxVacateTime)
The last statement tells me that condor will kill a job in 10 minutes,
whether or not it is checkpointing...

Is this the expected behaviour or killing will only occur if the job is
suspended?

Thanks

Henrique