Re:[Condor-users] MSI install

 Hmm looks very feasible.
 Thanks Colin!

 Just to understand better these issues, I installed condor on my system and
 then stopped the service (net stop condor).
 I looked at the registry and I saw these entries:

 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Condorbak]
 "CONDOR_CONFIG"="xxxxxx"
 "RELEASE_DIR"="xxxxxx"
 "svName"="xxxxx"
 "svCompany"="xxxx"
 "svCM"="xxx.xxx.xxx.edu"
 "svPoolName"="xxxxxx"
 "svAdminEmail"="xxxxxx"
 "svRelay"="xxx.xxx.xxx.edu"
 "svDomain"="xxx.xxx.edu"
 "svReadAccess"="xxxx"
 "svWriteAccess"="xxxxx"
 "svAdminAccess"="xxxxxx"
 "svSetupType"="Custom"
 "bIsCM"=dword:00000001
 "bIsSolo"=dword:00000000
 "bIsSubmit"=dword:00000001
 "bIsExecute"=dword:00000001
 "bKeepStats"=dword:00000000
 "bStartdDelay"=dword:00000001
 "bStartdCPU"=dword:00000001
 "bStartdVacate"=dword:00000001
 "systray_num_cpus"=dword:00000002
 "systray_notify_handle"=dword:00b402b4
 "systray_cpu_0_state"=dword:00000000
 "systray_cpu_1_state"=dword:00000000
 "systray_cpu_2_state"=dword:00000001
 "systray_cpu_3_state"=dword:00000001
 "systray_one_bird"=dword:00000000

 Well, then I changed the config files and started the service again and
 the registry didn't change at all, even the ones I changed like svRelay,
 svDomain, svWriteAccess. Thing is, I see condor changing behaviour.

 Later on the road, I stopped the service again and renamed the registry
 entry
 HKLM\SOFTWARE\condor
 HKLM\SOFTWARE\condorbak
 in order to check closer these dependencies. I created an empty folder
 HKLM\SOFTWARE\condor
 with just only one key:
 HKLM\SOFTWARE\condor\CONDOR_CONFIG
 pointing to the proper configuration file.

 So far, so good. I was expecting Condor to refresh these entries from the
 config file but it does not. The registry remains clean.  Actually I see
 systray_cpy_0_state added but I guess this is birdwatcher working, isn't
it?

 So the conclusion is - those are like test leftover that in some way got
 into production. Does condor use those entries at any time?

 Henrique