Re: [Condor-users] stand alone checkpointing

Rosie,

I will let others answer the checkpointing question. Did you consider running this program as a Condor "scheduler universe" job? It sounds as if your program is responsible for managing Condor jobs like the DAGMan we provide. The scheduler universe was designed for this kind of jobs.

Miron